Thursday 5 April 2012

TAG SWAP and FEDEX.....

Well Easter is almost upon us...spring has sprung finally too....although last night we did get a bit of a dump of snow...but at this time of year it is almost gone as fast as it falls....thank goodness....

I do not usually take part in swaps....partly because I just don't see where I would find the time...I already have so many scrappin projects on the go that just never seem to get finished....however, that being said, I did join a recent one hosted by Laura from followingthepapertrail....the tag swap goes with the shabby drawers project she has created and the tag swap would help in filling the drawers....so I jumped in and agreed to do two sets of tags; one being shabby chic and the other grunge.....we had to make 9 tags of each theme, keeping one for ourselves and sending off the other 8 to Laura for distribution; and in return we would get 8 different ones back from others who participated....sounded like fun and I have to admit I did enjoy making the tags and think they turned out pretty good....(pix to follow)....since I had to send them to the U.S. by a certain date, I quickly dropped them off at fedex a couple of days ago to ensure they would arrive in time....fortunately today I decided to track the pkg. to see how it was doing....good thing for it was still sitting at my depot because of a "shipment exception"....when I called it was because I hadn't indicated Cdn. dollars beside the $1.00 value of the shipment!....frankly there is very little difference between $1.00 Cdn. and $1.00 U.S.....certainly not enough to hold up a shipment!....my fingers are crossed that my pkg. will arrive in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment