Saturday 14 April 2012

UNFINISHED PROJECTS ARE PILING UP!.....

Just started looking at my extremely disorganized craft room (it was all nice and neat a month or so ago) and realized just how many "on-going" projects I have as yet unfinished!....got scared and ran out of the room!.....but seriously, I am sure I would get these completed without any problems if only my crafting mentors (Laura, Kathryn, Kathy, Jim - to name a few) would quit being so creative that everything they design I want to make!.....I get so excited and eager to start their new inspirations, that their previous "new" ones which once had excited me, now get put on the back burner....hmmm....perhaps I should set up another craft room just to house all my "in progress" creations....that would unclutter my original craft room making searching for items (that I am sure I have) easier, as well as keeping it nice and tidy when unexpected visitors drop in....the door to my "in progress" room will remain closed under lock and key for my eyes only!......

No comments:

Post a Comment