Sunday 22 April 2012

OLDE CURIOUSITY SHOPPE....

WHEW!.....finally finished my curio cabinet!....YAY!....now I can strike it off my ever growing list of craft projects.....this design was created by Laura from followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com...I altered it slightly to use up some of my own stash of goodies....and originally Laura made a mini album to fit in the bottom drawer of the cabinet, but since I just wanted it as a show piece I changed it up a bit and put in two smaller drawers.....these drawers would be just the thing for me to keep other miniatures or embellies for use on other projects......a couple of weeks ago my mother and I took a little road trip (abt. 2.5 hrs. each way) to seek out a shop that sold miniatures....I also found an online store and my pkg. finally arrived yesterday allowing me to add the finishing touches.....LUV it!.....






No comments:

Post a Comment