Sunday 23 September 2012

BAD BLOGGER!.....

OMG....it has been forever since I wrote anything.....now I realize that summer will be the hardest time of year to do so!.....spent another great week in Vegas a couple of weeks ago....went with my daughter to attend a trade show dealing with pet grooming techniques, supplies, toolage, etc....busy every day attending seminars, evenings filled with Cirque du Soleil, Pat Benatar and a couple of other performances....surprisingly only put down $25 to gamble and that was it....seriously too busy or too tired at the end of the day to do anything else but get some sleep....

I've also been working any opportunity I get on a mini (not so mini anymore) of my mother's life....I am using 12 of the frame chipboard pieces that thescrapbeach had for sale as the pages of the mini and have used mostly the Ladies's Diary paper collection...seemed to take forever to collect all of the pix and to write up all of the information, especially the time before I was able to remember anything about her life....and this I had to gather from various sources as this is a surprise and so I couldn't exactly ask her outright.....it is almost finished and I hope to put up some pix soon.....I am very excited about how it has turned out and so hope that she loves it!.....

Then, of course, my favorite crafty artists have all been coming out with new projects - all of which I MUST do!.....I do know, however, that it just will not be possible!...and then I will have to try and choose which ones I really like the most as I cannot possibly have or make 7 to 10 of each of halloween, Xmas, Thanksgiving, etc. minis!.....

I am sure you have the same dilemma!.....happy crafting....

1 comment:

  1. He he he!! I was wondering where you had gotten to?! Sounds like retirement is totally agreeing with you! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete