Monday 16 July 2012

THEY FINALLY ARRIVED!.....

OMG - back in March I believe I took part in a tag swap with several hundred of the fab. ladies/gents that watch Laura's (followingthepapertrail) ustream shows.....Laura sent mine by "Priority Mail" on June 25th and I just got them today.....three weeks from Washington to Alberta.....wonder how long snail mail would have taken.....

Since I took part in two themes (shabby chic and grunge), I received back 16 tags (eight from each theme)....I am saddened to say that of the 16, only four are from ladies/gents whose names or id's I recognize...and one where there was no name/id at all written on the tag.....I will keep my eye out on chat in the event that the ones I do not recognize happen to log in.....

Awesome work ladies/gents and thank you....hopefully there will be another swap in the works in the not too distant future.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a long time for them to arrive! You're such a tease....lol No pics?
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete