Tuesday 3 September 2013

ALMOST 4 MONTHS!....REALLY!

Cannot believe it has been almost four months since I last blogged....where has the time gone....hopefully I spent the time being productive, but I have my doubts!....actually I have been busy making minis and really should put up pix, although three of them are in that "almost" finished stage....
 
Recently I joined a "progressive swap" group of ladies and am very excited about it....didn't take pix before sending off my creation but will when it returns....the way this swap works is that there are seven of us (myself from Canada; two ladies from the U.S.; and a lady in each of Scotland, Brazil, Italy and the Netherlands) and each of us creates a "base" mini album where only the front and back covers (outside and inside) are embellished in a paper collection of our choice...we then ship this base album along with our papers and any other embellies, to the next person on our list; who in turn designs/creates page 1 of the album, then sends it on to the next person who designs/creates page 2, etc. until the last person finishes the album and sends it back to the originator!.....so basically we are all preparing the covers of our own book and embellishing one page in each of the other six ladies' books.....because our group is culturally diverse, it should be very interesting to see each of our takes on each others' themes....today was the deadline to ship off our base book so I am anxiously awaiting my first pkg. in the mail....I have to say I am also nervous and hope I do justice to each person's mini.....

No comments:

Post a Comment