Thursday 25 April 2013

MY OTHER LITTLE ANGELS......

The twins turned 3 a month ago.....cannot believe how the time has just flown by....perhaps I should start scrapping their graduation minis!......do you think I have enough time......lol....they are a treasure and I am fortunate to be able to spend two to three days a week caring for them.....this September they will start pre-school at Little Acorns here in Chestermere so will be doing a bit of overnighting at grandmas....fun times ahead....


An absolute little doll!....loves being a "girl", playing house, baking grandma some special treats, singing and dancing....my fingers are crossed that she will enjoy scrapping with grandma as well....ooooohhhh I have so much to teach her!.....


My handsome dude!....typical boy....loves to take things apart mostly...longing for the day when he will start putting them back together!.....loves learning!....spends a lot of time on his "computer" playing with his numbers and alphabet....always singing songs and moving and grooving to music....perhaps we have a performer in the family!...

No comments:

Post a Comment