Sunday 25 November 2012

XMAS GIFT BAGS AND ORIGAMI BOXES.....

LUV MAKING THESE!......so simple and cute...bags are made from one sheet of paper and only took a few minutes to put together....the origami boxes themselves are also made from a single sheet of paper and then I made little lids for them.....I first saw these boxes on jennings644 youtube....Jim the Gentlemancrafter must have also seen her video as he too tried his hand at making one.....

All together now I have made 7 boxes and 8 bags....enough for now...besides I can easily whip up a few extra if need be...

Now, if I could just get motivated (creative juices aren't flowing yet) and make some Xmas cards!....

1 comment:

  1. Nice christmas gift bags. Everybody waiting for christmas celebration..They are looking to buy more gifs.

    Gift Bags and Boxes

    ReplyDelete