Monday 23 January 2012

My First Post! - Finally - YAY!

For some time I have wanted to start my own blog, especially after seeing and hearing about other crafters who have done so, and quite successfully too.....so I finally got up the nerve many, many months ago now and since this is the first thing I have written since doing so, perhaps I was a little too eager/hasty to get started.....for the life of me I just never seem to find the time to post anything!.....but perhaps it is not how often you post anyway....

Although I love scrapbooking, it seems that I need a little push in the right direction to get me started....my creativity seems to flow once others have instilled an idea or spark.....there are so many great creative/artistic people out there in the scrapbooking world and I love watching their designs come to life and following step-by-step through their thought processes...new techniques and new tools/gadgets make my mouth water!

No comments:

Post a Comment